Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just Me...

First of all, i would like to introduce my self..My name is IBNI ACHIRUDDIN, but you can call me Beni.., but don’t ask me why my nickname is Beni. I lived in Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan. I work for Local Government in Hulu Sungai Selatan district in Kalimantan Selatan, 130 km from Banjarmasin city. I take my bachelor degree in ITS (Institute Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember) majoring Geodesy Engineering and now i am still doing my Thesis for my Master Degree in AIT (Asian Institute of Technology) Thailand and UGM (Universitas Gajah Mada) Yogyakarta, majoring Transportation Engineering and Management. I have married and have a son (i will write more stories about my family later on).

Actually, i fairly not likes and have no idealism to write, i fairly take less care of anything happen in my life. I thought that all the things happened in life is just god act that not need to concern to much. I know it is not good. Most of people who knows me said that i have no authority in my steps in life. They think i am a kid with a short term thinking..hehe..that’s bad, even in my family.

But start from now, i should try to be a better man, and i start to write anything, i must learn how to have more concern to anything happen in life. Better tries than not at all, right?

"I just want to exist in this digital world"

0 comments:

 
Copyright  © 2007 | Design by uniQue             Icon from : FamFamFam             Powered by Powered By Blogger